Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Head of ESG Center of Excellence is responsible for shaping the content agenda & strategic communications for OneTrust's ESG Center of Excellence. This role will require a senior person with industry recognition who is comfortable shaping & sharing best practices and building the Center to become a thought leader in the environmental, social, and governance space. Youll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to OneTrusts rapid growth by providing customers the insight & advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery & collaboration, youll help customers deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career, & increase your industry impact.
- Research trends in ESG, & produce insightful & actionable thought leadership content for the ESG office focused on the business value of environmental, social, & governance; this content may be delivered through written & speaking sessions
- Produce executive education content for the ESG office
- Drive the creation of a market leading environmental & social literacy program to aid customers on the people & process side of being successful with ESG
- Conduct customer & prospect facing support to educate on best practices
- Contextualize & deliver enterprise spending forecasts & other quantitative analysis for customers
- Develop must-have qualitative research around market trends & competitive landscapes for the environmental, social, and governance market
- Drive compelling interactions via inquiries, remote & in-person briefings, & conferences on a broad variety of data governance topics, targeting business leaders in customer & prospect organizations.
- Keep abreast of policy developments that have a significant global impact on the ESG market
- Provide sales support by engaging with prospective & existing clients virtually or face-to face & by delivering impactful insight based on client needs
- Become a regular commentator to media following major environmental, social, and governance events
- Manage relationships with key organizations & event partners
- Work closely with the social media & communications team to appropriately amplify thought leadership activities
- An innovative thinker who can think strategically & has attention to the details
- A professional writer who produces clear & compelling press materials & briefs
- Able to manage diverse activities, meet deadlines, & be flexible to changing situations & priorities.
- A leader who has an understanding of how to integrate thought leadership content with digital platforms
Your Experience Includes
- 10+ years experience working as a leader in ESG including leading regulatory & industry initiatives
- Strong understand of key metrics in the ESG & how to develop the programs to achieve them
- Significant applicable experience in the environmental, social, and governance market/industry, to be accepted by customers as an expert & thought leader
- Demonstrated skill & comfort in proactively building relationships with customers, media & event partners, & industry organizations
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analysis, writing, data visualization & presentation skills
- Communication skills as evidenced by prior work experience presenting to or advising senior executives, investors, boards, or industry peers
- MBA, PhD (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience in successfully positioning your subject matter to achieve national and/or industry specific recognition
- Experience as an event manager to create unique & compelling stakeholder experiences
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.