Pelotons App / Digital Product Marketing team is seeking a Director, Product Marketing & Strategy who will be responsible for spearheading both evaluation & implementation of opportunities to grow both the Peloton Digital subscription business & upsell members into Connected Fitness products. Reporting to the VP of App / Digital, the Director, Product Marketing & Strategy will work cross-functionally & take a quantitative approach to help shape critical strategic initiatives for the Peloton App / Digital business. The Peloton App / Digital team sits on the broader Global Product Marketing team which is tasked with revenue generation & member growth.
The ideal candidate is an independent, strategic, & analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical & storytelling skills, & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Drive growth of the Peloton App & Digital Membership business by examining the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey & identifying key marketing & product levers to unlock incremental improvements.
- Partner with Product & Strategy on product evolution; price points, features & benefits, membership tiers, & overall 3-5 year App vision.
- Drive business case development, bringing together customer research, product & financial data & analytics to develop a perspective on revenue & profitability potential for new initiatives to grow the overall Peloton Digital business.
- Partner with the Strategy, Consumer Insights, Product Analytics & Data Science teams on trial, member & upsell growth initiatives.
- Evaluate the best propositions, pricing & product features for the Digital business & what product changes if any would enhance the Peloton Digital membership tiers.
- Define the promotional approach for driving top of funnel growth through modeling & administering dynamic tests.
- Validate & recommend changes to Subs driving deals (partnerships, distributions, etc.)
- Responsible for forecasting, reporting & supporting P&L management.
- Partner with VP on business strategy presentations to executives & the board of directors.
- 10+ years experience in relevant roles, MBA or relevant education preferred.
- Experience as an operator in a subscription business & background in consulting.
- Experience working with a product organization.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills with an ability to produce growth insights inclusive of conversion, retention & upsell metrics.
- Entrepreneurial drive & a motivation to achieve rapid results.
- Excellent organizational & communications skills.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.