At 1stdibs, our dealers are our strategic partners & this job is a critical part in building & maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to lead relationships with our jewelry dealers. The ideal candidate is an advocate for our dealers, a quick-thinking problem-solver, & a patient & collaborative team member. This person must love working with people to build & maintain accounts & must be able to remain professional & helpful under pressure.
What you'll do
- Act as the key link between sellers & 1stdibs
- Develop & maintain excellent relationships with new & existing sellers, including proactively delivering feedback & best practices
- Identify opportunities & implement strategies to help increase dealer success; meet or exceed KPIs related to dealer satisfaction & growth
- Drive seller satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all dealer interactions
- Understand & devise methods of tracking & meeting the needs of our audience & dealer; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on seller products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stdibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising & inventory mix of our verticals
- Objectively assess merchandise mix & sales results in an attempt to constantly improve assortment
- Aid in explaining & enforcing 1stdibs' internal policies
What youll bring
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the contemporary, vintage or antique design world
- Knowledge of & experience with dealers & luxury products
- Superb attention to detail & organization
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding KPIs/quotas
- Ability to multitask & work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal & external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation & computer skills, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly & appropriately based on the audience
Not a requirement, but a definite plus
- Business-to-business account management, business development or sales experience
- Experience working in the jewelry category
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Experience working in e-commerce companies
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.