Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role to support the Retail Technology teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements & information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for the retail analytics tools including: Redshift, Tableau, Yoobic, & Meraki & collaborating with the Revenue Analytics team to support their larger vision. They will also be responsible for new & existing integrations & processes with various IT systems within Peloton & its operations, & the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the Sr. Manager - Retail Technology who manages core service offerings for the Retail Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & systems management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
Note: You will work remotely until Peloton offices reopen. This role will be based in the New York Headquarters, Plano Headquarters or Santa Clara Office. When Peloton offices reopen, you may travel from time to time to other Peloton locations for meetings or other collaboration; this travel is expected to be infrequent.
- Fulfill tasks set out in order to maintain Retail Technology Roadmap Plan
- Drive operational & programmatic improvements to 100% complete
- Raise opportunities for IT to interact with & provide value to the business; advocate to IT on behalf of the business; critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Encourage the business & enable them to articulate their functions needs & requirements for IT
- Support organizational change management to ensure smooth deployment of IT processes & services
- Track, communicate, & status on IT objectives at the line of business level
- Develop reports, provide analytics, & lead presentations for business stakeholders
- Interface effectively with all IT teams
- Research new initiatives for Retail stakeholders
- Champion IT processes, including change management, knowledge management, project intake, roadmapping, prioritization, & service transition
- Antiracism & Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to to antiracism
- Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture & environment at Peloton
- Actively endorse, create, & maintain antiracist policies & processes
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Were a high-growth company, & our processes are in various states of maturity
- We regularly assess the state of the department, the business, & the company, & determine what processes (and levels of process maturity) are needed for us to reach current & future objectives - you will play a large role in surfacing opportunities & gaps, making decisions, & implementing changes
- We firmly believe in conducting retrospectives & driving managed, continuous, improvement - you will facilitate many of these & are expected to facilitate & participate in an open & constructive dialogue
- Were doing a lot really fast - you may be asked to flex outside of your role from time to time
- You have:
- 5+ years of overall IT experience, focus on Reverse Logistics & Returns is a plus
- Proficient understanding of software engineering & technical infrastructure
- Proficient meeting facilitation skills
- Proficient interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills
- A strong sense of accountability & personal ownership
- A flexible (whether proactive or reactive, as the situation requires) approach to change
- Are a connector, orchestrator, & navigator between the business & IT
- Consistently operate above the line
- Are able to work effectively in a variety of situations
- Are forward-looking & thoughtful
- Are compassionate to both the needs & situations of the business & of IT
- Are a strong listener with the ability to deeply understand, ask the right questions, & proactively pursue constructive feedback
- Communicate articulately & effectively
- Are capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Understand waterfall & agile development processes
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.