AlphaSense providesan AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest & fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate & semantically index the worldsfinancialand market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach.With 1000+clients, AlphaSense helpsknowledge professionalsbecome dramatically more productive, & gain an information edge by discovering critical data points & trends that others miss.
The Account Manager, Financial Services is responsible for developing three-dimensional relationships with customers & key stakeholders in order to effectively retain & grow our customer base. The account director will serve as our Financial clients main point of contact for inbound queries, outbound engagement, relationship updates, & renewal discussions. They need to be versatile as they will work with Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Investment Banks & Private Equity & more.. Theyre expected to collaborate with account executives, identifying new business opportunities to help expand our footprint within each client account.
While key performance indicators include retention rate & the identification of growth opportunities, the responsibilities of Account Directors go much deeper. The team also extracts a wealth of knowledge from our clients, bringing that internally to product, marketing & sales teams in order to maximize the effectiveness of our business strategy & communication.
- Maximize retention rate across the book of business
- Youll increase & drive adoption of AlphaSense solutions into other business units of existing clients to uncover new opportunities, exceeding monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Identify revenue at risk in order to best position the company to prevent churn
- Forecast retention rates
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify growth opportunities within the book of business
- Understand the ins & out of the business, roles, responsibilities, projects, performance metrics, etc. within our client base in order to more effectively: 1) communicate with users, 2) communicate with decision makers, 3) identify white space, 4) partner with AE to craft most compelling messaging to prospective users
- Cultivate relationships with users & key stakeholders to ensure AlphaSense is viewed as a business partner rather than vendor
- Hold Business Reviews with key stakeholders
- Plan & execute new user onboarding & training initiatives
- Consistent proactive outreach with material & information thats relevant for our user base
- Serve as our boots on the ground & physical presence within each client (floor walks, lunch & learns, etc.)
- Serve as both the advocate for AlphaSense to the client, & the client advocate within AlphaSense
- Acquire value stories & product feedback from clients. Circulate internally to assist with product development, marketing, sales efforts
- Allocate time effectively to work most closely with high & mid-touch accounts
- Experience managing relationships with financial services companies or large corporations, preferably either SaaS technology, financial information and/or research
- You have proven success managing & growing multiple Fortune 1000 client accounts & negotiating complex, six-figure, multinational partnerships with C-Level executives.
- Energetic & creative individual, possessing natural intellectual curiosity with the ability to learn quickly
- Reputation for consistently delivering results & setting the example for grit, work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, & commitment.
- Strong ability to develop instant rapport with new people, & to maintain relationships, combined with a positive, outgoing personality.
- Outstanding oral, written & presentation skills, able to distil & explain complex issues in simple terms.
- Able to comfortably communicate at both senior C level executive & analyst
- Able to travel as necessary to meet demands of clients
- Bachelors Degree