Pelotons Enterprise Systems organization is seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineer to design & create Salesforce application code to support business, functional, & technical requirements while leveraging efficiency opportunities & driving reusability.
You will collaborate with internal stakeholders & team members to build solutions in the Sales & Service cloud. Contribute solutions, workflows & ideas to influence the SFDC platform. Work with Project Managers & Business Analysts to deliver solutions in a timely manner. Identify risks that threaten project success & recommend alternatives. Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing & adjusting as needed.
- Responsibility for design, implementation, deployment & documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in project team meetings & communicate effectively with peers, architects, business analysts, project managers, quality control, & across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, & procedures within enterprise application environments
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce application development that will include configuration, development, integration & customization of complex environments
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- Bachelors Degree required - Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- 3 years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service) functional & application design
- 3 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 3 years experience building custom APEX & Visualforce solutions
- 2 years Lightning Component framework experience
- Experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools & techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP & REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging & creating Visualorce pages
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels
- AWS tech stack experience desired
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.