BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcementwhich is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is located in New York City, San Francisco, & Atlanta.
Were a high energy, high growth tech startup searching for a Web Developer who will play a valuable role for the Marketing department & drive the marketing momentum. This position requires a self-starter who can run with direction & take initiative in a fast-paced & dynamic environment. We dont expect you to have experience with all the technologies listed below, but the ideal candidate will be excited to learn themor even advocate for an approach you think would be better.
Were looking for candidates in either New York or San Francisco.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in website design, connecting user journey & UX designs for optimal web experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with Responsive Design
- Must have strong knowledge of responsive & fluid web designs that support modern browsers & devices
- Minimum 3 years experience with Images
- Have opinions on the best use of GIFs, JPGs, PNGs, SVGs & whether they should be in a sprite sheet, base64-encoded, linked or not used at all. Deliver retina images when needed, & not a pixel more
- Highly skilled in WordPress, PHP, & Vue.js
- Background working directly with servers & server-side languages for front-end development
- Hands-on experience with Sketch, Photoshop, or similar tools
- Experience with version control software, such as Github, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience with translating comps & wireframes into flexible & reusable code
- Ability to work with marketing tech stack (including but not limited to Marketo, Bizible and/or Salesforce) & have a strong understanding of the marketing funnel, landing pages, & conversion
- Well-versed in Agile software development strategies & techniques
- Motivated by a fast paced environment that would require working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Boundlessly creative & relentlessly attentive to detail with strong presentation skills
- Redis, Elastic, Postgres, Mongo, & nginx experience
- Frameworks -- know when they save you time, when they get in the way, & how to spot frameworks that aren't worth the trouble
- Develop, lead & own the company webpage architecture strategy
- Lead development of web projects, including responsive landing pages, mobile API creation & others
- Discover, design & build highly interactive interfaces that keep users engaged & build positive brand equity at every possible point in the digital user experience
- Slice, mark-up, & script interfaces & content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, & other devices
- Create events & listeners on content & interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, & other conversion tags)
- Leverage APIs / Web Services & content of all types (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Run functionality testings & debug code
- Translate design comprehensives into web & mobile standards-compliant HTML/CSS markup
- Make projects come alive through interactive elements like SVG & JS/CSS animations
- Integrate with back-end systems to create rich, data-driven web applications.
- Build mobile & touch-optimized websites & applications
- Actively pursue new skills, follow industry trends, & explore emerging web technologies
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.