Are you passionate about scaling events & webinars to reach more customers worldwide? Do you find creating new marketing programs exciting? Are you passionate about webinars & events as a means to deliver a fantastic customer experience? If so, we have open roles that might be perfect for you!
As HubSpots customer base grows, its our mission to support & empower our customers with the information & resources they need to use their tools successfully at scale using webinars & our global user group program. In this role, youll be responsible for solving for our customers via a global event program & be part of a team of marketers who own HubSpots partner & customer events, & webinar strategy. Youll project manage user groups, experiment, build & scale our global webinar program & work cross functionally to ensure we deliver a great customer experience.
Were looking for marketers that thrive on managing complex programs, events, & webinars for customers. We want this marketer to come in & challenge the status quo, bringing new innovative ideas & help us scale.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you.
At this time, were hiring for two roles. Here are some additional details about each role:
Marketing Manager, Customer Webinars:
In this role youll be responsible for bringing our webinar vision to life for our global customers by building best in class webinar programs that educate our customers & help our Services teams scale. As well as build best in class webinar programs from ideation through to reporting & optimization. If youre passionate about managing a customer program & ensuring webinars never get old this is the role for you.
Senior Marketing Manager, User Group Program:
In this role youll lead our global user group program which is our largest event program at HubSpot. Youll work with our leaders & internal teams to ensure we are supporting community driven, best in class user groups worldwide. If youre excited by managing large programs, scaling programs & believe in the power of community events this is the role for you.
In these roles, youll get to:
- Scale a customer focused event/webinar program globally
- Craft your own vision for our customer events program at HubSpot
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams & Services to identify content gaps that can be filled with webinars & events
- Be creative, innovate, & experiment with our event programs
- Create content that is best suited to a webinar format
- Manage stakeholders effectively to ensure the programs are successful & growing
Were looking for people who:
- Have a history of managing global event or webinar programs
- Are passionate about the future of events & webinars for customers
- Love working on high-impact, cross-departmental initiatives that require expert project & stakeholder management
- Are comfortable with change & a fast-paced environment where things move quickly & change often
- Have their finger on the pulse when it comes to the virtual event landscape & customer experience
You should have the following skills or experiences:
- In-person and/or virtual event or webinar management
- Proven expertise in program management & cross-group collaboration
- Ability to create new approaches & scale programs for broader impact
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please dont hesitate to apply wed love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software & support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, & website management products that start free & scale to meet our customers needs at any stage of growth. Were also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, & has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices & remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture & opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.