Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, & manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, & Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, & lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What youll do:
As a senior engineer on the Create team at Unqork, you will build features to empower creators with speed & confidence to seamlessly build high-quality complex applications. Youll play a critical role in helping to design, build, & own an industry-changing product.
- Contribute to the architecture & development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impact the customer experience
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning sprints, managing priorities, & in the day-to-day processes of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals & clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to join a dynamic, cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- You are resourceful & pragmatic in your approach to engineering
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You are never done learning & seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices & eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What were looking for:
- 8+ years of engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience building complex applications in React
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- SaaS startup experience
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience with GraphQL
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.