An opportunity has arisen for a bright Executive Assistant to join very successful & innovative Media/Technology business.
The ideal applicant will have EA experience ideally with media background be educated to A-level standard & have demonstrable experience of providing EA duties to senior management.
Most importantly you will need to be proactive & happy to help out where ever you are needed.
In this multi-tasking role you will have the opportunity to take real ownership of support, events & project support, booking flights & accommodations, & extensive diary management for the SVP, Sales, East Coast.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Extensive management of calendars & schedules making, confirming, & changing appointments & prioritizing the most critical matters
- Agile mindset comfortable with constant change & successfully manages competing priorities
- Completes projects & special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving & making adjustments to plans
- Arranging travel, accommodations, meetings & appointments for the SVP, Sales
- Submitting expenses
- Applies the utmost discretion given exposure to the most sensitive company information that others on the team may not be privy to
- EA experience
- Proactive all-rounder, who can effectively manage multiple aspects of the demanding role
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Confident, motivated, organized
- Ability to multi-task & deal with an ever changing & demanding work load
- Confident to liaise with senior managers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish, build & maintain good working relationships
- Flexible approach to cover other tasks
- Experience of dealing with personal & confidential data relating to employees
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850+ people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.