CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is seeking a full stack engineer to join our technology team in order to develop, maintain, and grow our web-based applications. We are looking for innovative technologists who are problem-solvers at heart, & can utilize their skills to ultimately have an enormous impact on CLEAR by elevating our web-based applications to the next level. If you thrive on a challenge, then we have an opportunity for you at our rapidly expanding company.
What You Will Do:
- Own technical design, implementation, & enhancements of CLEARs NodeJS backend.
- Contribute to front-end components & designs using React & GatsbyJS.
- Design & implement integrations with internal & external APIs & platforms.
- Collaborate with team members to identify & offer recommendations for process improvements.
- Collaborate with technical & non-technical colleagues to develop solutions to meet our business needs.
Who You Are:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills you will work in a team.
- Great attitude toward working closely with others & valuing others ideas.
- A true passion for technology.
- A hard worker that can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- An individual who is resourceful & intellectually curious, & loves to constantly solve problems.
- 4+ years of experience with Node JS & express (or similar).
- 2+ years of experience with hands-on front-end development.
- Experience with rapidly growing startups & matured organizations is a huge plus.
Technical Skills Required:
- NodeJS, express, HTTP technologies
- User Experience (UX)
- Webpack & other build tools
- Unit testing & end to end testing
Technical Skills Desired:
- TypeScript experience is a plus
- GatsbyJS, graphql
- Web Security best practices
- CMS experience is a plus
- Accessibility best practices
- Monitoring, logging
- Performance measurement & optimization
- Continuous integration & delivery (CI/CD)