The RealReal is looking for a motivated, technically-minded Salesforce Administrator that thrives in a fast-paced environment to build & deliver product knowledge & technical-based skill content to our Sales Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience in building & demonstrating Salesforce applications & are interested in creating unique solutions. You will collaborate cross-functionally with various stakeholders to help execute a broad range of projects.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new & existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports & dashboards, & customized applications to support internal & customer-facing Salesforce environments
- Work with stakeholders & product management & tech leads to understand needs & identify solutions
- Design, build, test, debug, & maintain enterprise scale software applications
- Effectively leverage Salesforce configuration to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications & technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features & custom configuration
- Work in an agile & dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements & customer objectives
- Provide technical & functional support to users of Salesforce & integrated third party applications
- Develop reports, dashboards, & processes to continuously monitor & identify insights
- Proactively optimize the Salesforce platform to achieve project goals
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years Salesforce.com administration experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM & Force.com platforms.
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud.
- Strong understanding of all declarative administration including: custom fields, custom & standard objects, lightning flow, lightning apps, lightning page layouts, profiles, permission sets, workflow rules, process builder, lightning flow.
- Understanding of Salesforce performance fundamentals.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder or Salesforce Developer (preferred)
- Exposure to Salesforce DX & experience designing test cases, acceptance criteria, & documentation.
- Experience using modern tools (jira, g-suite, slack, dropbox, etc)
These will set you apart:
- Experience working in a customized Salesforce environment with 500+ users.
- Experience with LeanData, SUMO, Truly
- Ability to read & understand Apex code & Visualforce
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.