The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital & physical experiences for our customers with seamless access to products & services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com & beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, & seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, & e-commerce innovation to customers.
Calling all smart & driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world & the 2nd largest e-Commerce retailer growing at ~70% per year! Walmart's mission is to become the best place to shop & save online. We are using cutting-edge technology, a sophisticated omni-channel fulfillment platform, & incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge & shape the future of e-Commerce.
The Pricing team at Walmart is responsible for platforms & algorithms used to price all items on Walmart.com. As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for setting pricing strategy, product roadmap & driving execution for key initiatives & features. Additionally, you are responsible for defining the success measurement framework (like improvement in price perception, revenue lift, margin lift etc.) & ensuring we have tools to measure cause & effect. The Product Manager must be able to use a blend of technical & business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment & deliver results. This is a high visibility role in which you'll interact regularly with senior management across the company.
- Be the voice of the customer collaborate with Merchants & Strategy teams to understand the strategic priorities for pricing
- Translate strategic priorities into a product roadmap & detailed product specifications
- Develop, launch, & scale new features & pricing initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering & data science teams to define implementation plans, prioritize work items, triage issues & run scrum meetings
- Work across the business, engineering, & product orgs to execute your roadmap at lightning speed
- Develop metrics to monitor & quantify the impact of new products that you launch
- 4+ years of product management or other relevant professional experience, ideally at an e-commerce company
- Excellent quantitative data analysis & cross-functional project-management skills
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study with a preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
- Experience managing design, build, test, & release processes end-to-end
- Be technical understand system architecture & meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths & limitations)
- Experience with SQL & data analysis
- Advanced degrees in engineering & or business
- Several years of experience in technical product management or other affiliated roles
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, & our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next-gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, & mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build & invest in new technology including open source tools & big data innovations. Data scientists, front & back-end engineers, product managers, & web & UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, & bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible & fun work culture.