WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is growing quickly & were looking for a results-oriented Regional Sales Manager to continue growing Resy in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidate is a hunter who is motivated by surpassing ambitious sales goals. Your primary focus will be to work with our Sales leaders to hone our current strategy & bring on additional restaurant partners at a fast rate.
Note: While this is a full-time position, your first three months will be considered a trial period. Your first week at Resy will consist of week-long, intensive trainings. During the first month, you will receive clear goals for your first 30, 60, & 90 days. You will have weekly check-ins with the Director of Outside Sales to keep track of your progress & success. At 90 days, you will be reviewed.
This is a remote position & applicants must be based in Philadelphia. Candidates must be willing to spend the first week training for the position at our Headquarters in New York City. Traveling expenses & hotel arrangements will be made.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Full-cycle sale from prospecting & lead generation, to demo, to close
- Develop go-to-market strategy specific to Philadelphia
- Use existing industry relationships to secure top level meetings at the best restaurants in the Philadelphia area
- Where relationships dont exist, use other prospecting strategies like walk-ins or referrals to secure top level meetings at the best restaurants in Philadelphia
- Stay up to date on new restaurant openings, securing a demo for each one
- Aim to hit monthly targets for new customers & revenue
WHO YOU ARE:
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales -- you are competitive, sales hungry, & committed to winning over new clients
- You are driven by challenges - you see the word no as an opportunity versus a hurdle
- You have a go-getter attitude & can work autonomously in order to execute aggressive sales strategies
- Passionate for restaurants & the hospitality industry
- Established, high level restaurant relationships with the top restaurants in the Philadelphia area
- 3+ years working in restaurants or as a partner/vendor to restaurants
- Able to to leverage your existing network & industry relationships to create new leads
- Have a willingness & desire to travel, if necessary
- Have stellar communication skills, both written & verbal
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience selling tech products or other reservation systems into restaurants
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox Discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.