Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for an enthusiastic & analytical customer marketer to join our growing Customer Marketing & CRM Team. You will drive the strategic ideation & execution of all customer lifecycle campaigns (think post-purchase series, best customer series, reactivation series, etc.) for Casper from ideation & prioritization through deployment, reporting, & optimization. In addition, you will be responsible for increasing the scale of our referral program & building our base of product reviews through deeper participation & program awareness. We're a highly passionate team & we're constantly growing. You need to be comfortable with change & be interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities. This role will be reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing & CRM & partners closely with Marketing Analytics, Tech, Creative, & Acquisition, to name a few. If you are looking for a highly impactful role that is central to driving customer lifetime value, this is the right role for you. This is a very exciting time to be joining the Casper family as were experiencing sustained growth & our product profile is rapidly expanding.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Own all customer lifecycle campaigns:
- Plan, prioritize, & execute lifecycle campaigns that drive product satisfaction (product information & care), & increase customer repeat purchases & customer lifetime value
- Lead the program exploration & expansion from email communications into new marketing channels (e.g. paid media, direct mail, SMS, etc.)
- Develop the customer communication journey for each of the Casper owned sales channels
- Leverage customer segmentation to increase engagement & drive business performance
- Identify priority audience segments for targeted communications/content & promotions that are ROI positive & increase customer lifetime value
- Own program reporting & results synthesis
- Translate analytics into insights; leverage data to optimize the program - this could be email performance, customer data, behavioral data, test results, etc.
Our dream candidate is...
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4 years experience in a customer marketing role, omni-channel direct-to-consumer brand experience is a plus
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (required)
- HTML email coding experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to optimize, & passion for continuous improvement
- Strong communication, organizational skills, & attention to detail
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
- Technical understanding & expertise to support opportunity assessment & manage troubleshooting
- Efficient & nimble in concepting, piloting, & scaling new initiatives & ideas
- Project planning including internal & external stakeholder management
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!