Reporting to the SVP, Head of Product Marketing, the VP of Product Marketing for Peloton Strength will be a key leader in our Marketing organization. The VP will function in many ways as the marketing GM for this Strength product line & be responsible for overseeing the go-to-market strategy for this emerging content discipline at Peloton.
- Act as the marketing GM for Peloton Strength, an emerging Content discipline & completely new & confidential connected fitness category for Peloton Interactive
- Responsible for the go-to-market strategy for all Peloton strength products including our product positioning, placement, & promotional strategies; advise/ partner with other stakeholders on product pricing & business roadmap
- Lead the marketing roadmap for Strength wholistically; design for the full lifecycle from demand generation through to retention
- Oversee large budgets & omnichannel campaigns. The VP will manage our agencies & design & execute large national ad campaigns (TV, digital, podcasting, integrated marketing, OOH, etc..) as well as lead always-on tactics
- Partner with our Membership team on the engagement strategy leveraging key channels like social media, email, push, member events, promotions, content marketing, etc...
- Oversee a growing team of marketers. Given that Strength is a new division, you will build the team from the bottom up.
- Partner with Research to design our consumer, competitive & creative insights roadmap
- Have a mastery of all Strength business KPIs including market sizing, daily/ monthly/ quarterly sales, product engagement data, etc...And lead day to day marketing decisions for your division based on performance trends
- Have a customer first mindset
- Work with sales & revenue teams to build our quarterly & annual forecasts
- Partner with creative team to design campaign brand/ visual ID
- Pattern with media team to develop, optimize, analyze our our ad campaigns
- Partner with Product, Tech & Content on R&D
- Partner with international leads & deliver strategic insights, creative assets & other globally relevant elements - designing a scalable global template
- Partner with Brand Strategy & Brand Marketing to ensure all efforts flow through the Peloton brand lens/ promise
- 12+ yrs experience in the field of marketing, preferably in B2C consumer tech & media
- Exceptional leadership capabilities
- Experience in effectively managing large budgets
- Excellent written & oral skills; ability to present/ pitch ideas & explain complex data sets to a range of stakeholders from leadership, to board members, to cross-functional teammates
- A great leader with empathy for others & proven track record in building & developing emerging teams
- Deep understanding of how to read business & product KPIs
- Track record for leading successful national ad campaigns (global campaign experience a plus)
- MBA a plus but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.