Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Prospective Analyst to join our Value Capture team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role:
This role is focused on supporting core Value Capture operations. From analyzing provider data & designing key reports to optimizing member outreach, the incumbent is a key partner in delivering actionable insights. This role builds & refines workflows, tracking progress to meet critical CMS deadlines by managing data for health systems, vendor partners, & internal stakeholders. Identifying inefficiencies & recommending tactical program improvements.
You will report into the Program Manager, Value Capture. This is a remote role, you will work remotely in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change.
- Build & continually monitor dashboards to assess progress of Value Capture programs & escalate issues with key stakeholders.
- Design & operationalize member engagement campaigns & monitor their success
- Help manage & optimize Oscar's Value Capture data infrastructure
- Help develop a strategy for Value Capture programs & Oscar's analytics & reporting tools/infrastructure.
- Assist in the development of policies & procedures for Value Capture programs under the Affordable Care Act & Medicare.
- Work collaboratively to develop & improve Oscar's provider reporting
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Experience diagnosing problems, seeing patterns, & finding targeted solutions.
- Experience solving operational problems
- Background in healthcare, tech or risk adjustment
- Experience with Python or other programing languages
- Experience building project plans
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.