Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart that enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. We believe the future of online presence, commerce & marketing tools will be driven by businesses who build truly customer centric organizations, & we are creating a suite of products that will empower businesses to succeed in this mission. Product designers at Squarespace are embedded within teams alongside product managers & engineers. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, & each member is directly responsible for the team's success.
Were looking for a Product Designer to join the Help Center team within the greater Growth org. The Help Center team is responsible for helping our customers succeed wherever they are in their journey by providing resources, self-service tools, & one-on-one assistance. We are seeking a strategically minded product designer to join us in delivering long-term value, help & education to our customers. There will be opportunities to collaborate with other teams like Customer Operations, Trial Experience, & various product teams to ensure we create a valuable & consistent user experience for each of our users.
You'll report to the Product Design Manager of Engagement.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language
- Create rational, articulable, elegant solutions to complex user problems
- Design concepts for the platform that are usable, educational, & relevant
- Think holistically about the user journey & product ecosystem
- Contribute to OKRs, product strategy, & vision by working closely with Product Management, Engineering partners & Design Manager
- Collaborate with UX Research & UX Content Strategy partners from concept & discovery through delivery & beyond
- Collaborate with other product teams to help drive customer acquisition & retention for each of our products
- Be data-driven & have an interest in measuring & improving the experience
- Facilitate user research & testing, ensuring usability & product consistency
- 2+ years of experience
- Well versed in visual & user experience design
- Experience solving for end-to-end user experiences
- Use a systems approach to design
- Love of iterative development & solutioning
- Familiar with user research & usability testing methods
- Interest in the wide landscape of Help Center resources & customer support
- Strong presentation & storytelling skills with the ability to tailor your context to different audiences
- Passion for our product & the impact that it has in the world
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement & how you contributed to solving specific problems.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace