Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
We are located at Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park, 2900 3rd Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119 developed after the historically Victorian Queen Anne neighborhood. Neighboring Fremont, we have easy access to downtown bus routes & routes from highway 99!
We are looking for an amazing CNA/HCA that would be flexible to workfull-time evening & has at least one weekend day availability (Saturday or Sunday)!
As a Caregiveryour exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer opportunities to future employees who want to grow with a company & have the most rewarding job!
As a Caregiver (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Care Giver
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- For dedicated employees, we provide Continuing Education (CE), Mental Health training, Dementia training, First Aid/CPR training, medication technician training, & more!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.