At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 10 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 15 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have facilities across the country & we operate under the HelloFresh & Chefs Plate brands.
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.
About the Role
We are looking for a Procurement Operational Excellence Analyst who will be able to quickly understand complex systems; taking a leading role improving processes. Reporting to the Procurement Operations Manager, Analytics, you will have total ownership of key procurement processes: establishing & improving process standards, identifying measurable success metrics, & engaging our global technology team as a key user to help build out their feature roadmap for procurement tools.
- Quickly understand & communicate complex processes to others
- Take ownership of core procurement processes by driving standardization & continuous improvement
- Create & manage process maps for procurement systems (supply planning, purchasing, inventory management, etc.)
- Act as a key user of tools used in procurement operations, representing HelloFresh Canada to internal global stakeholders
- Leverage large internal datasets to drive your decisions: identifying & quantifying opportunities for cost reduction, & identify/implement best practices
- Apply leadership & change management skills to help drive priorities including new product launches, technology changes, & continuous improvement initiatives
At a minimum, you have:
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or a similar field
- 1-3 years of experience working in logistics, supply chain management, consulting or a related field
- A natural curiosity to understand how different systems/processes work & a bias for action to improve them
- A proactive & ambitious mindset: you take ownership of your work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Quantitative & analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including expertise with G-Suite, Excel, & procurement systems
You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- Root Cause Analysis tools: 5 Whys, Fault Tree Analysis, 6W2H, etc.
- Familiarity with Lean/Business Process Mapping
- Basic coding and/or data visualization (e.g. SQL, Tableau). If you know how to write code & pull data, thats awesome. If not, dont worry as long as you have an interest in it & aptitude for learning it.
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate meal kits
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- A work-from-home allowance & flexibility to work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year - learn more about our flexible Hybrid Work Approach below!
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
Hybrid Work Approach
At HelloFresh, we know that flexible work arrangements are essential in enabling you to do your best work, while balancing your personal & life needs. Offering remote work flexibility for our employees is a core part of creating a great employee experience. We are also mindful that many employees thrive on in-person interactions & collaboration opportunities at the office (e.g. new joiners, team building, social events, experiencing our product).
To meet those needs, we are pleased to provide a Hybrid Work Approach, which enables employees to work from home up to 50% of the time, & also work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our HQ employees are primarily working remotely from home & we have the office open & available on a voluntary basis for employees who wish to work from there. Pending public health guidelines, we expect to return to the office using our Hybrid Work Approach. Employees will receive a minimum of one months notice of our Hybrid Work Approach taking effect & when employees will be expected to start work from the office.
When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto (110 Spadina Avenue)
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, & a ping pong table!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The health & safety of all staff members at HelloFresh is our top priority. As such, we are committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect the health & well-being of our employees against the risks of COVID-19.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is proven to be a safe & effective tool in protecting our health & our communities. In support of this, we have adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring all staff members to be fully vaccinated in order to access the office or to attend a HelloFresh sanctioned event located outside of the office.