Clubhouse is a project management platform that is loved by software teams around the world. Thousands of organizations from fast-growing startups such as Dataiku & FullStory to large enterprises such as Cond Nast & Deloitte use Clubhouse to build software at scale.
As the Manager of Marketing Operations & Analytics, you will be a key-member of the Clubhouse Marketing team, directly contributing to new initiatives, campaigns or process & propose ways to improve existing marketing programs.
The Manager of Marketing Operations is a cross functional role that reports to the CMO & partners closely with Product to align business requirements across our marketing tech stack including future marketing automation, landing page optimization tooling, & tracking tools. You will be responsible for the marketing infrastructure to ensure that no Clubhouse user is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our budget is spent wisely, & that we operate in a coordinated way.
Technology Integration & Management
- Manage the full marketing tech stack in partnership with Product.
- Drive the evaluation, implementation, & management of solutions used by the marketing team to do their jobs effectively.
- Help us make smart investment tradeoffs between marketing programs, headcount, & technical tools.
Data Optimization & Analysis
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process & technology optimization & propose solutions that will scale.
- Ensure all marketing, customer success, & sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data.
- Lead efforts in database cleansing & data enrichment.
- Determine the right success metrics that drive business outcomes across go-to-market activities, & build & maintain dashboards to manage those metrics.
Program Management & Execution
- Create comprehensive project or program plans to align team efforts to business objectives
- Work across teams to help execute & optimize programs against the strategy & connect our team's efforts to our marketing goals
- Looking for a strong player-coach with a get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get into the data & analyses yourself, & do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong communicator & works effectively across teams
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Demonstrated success at developing quantitative analysis & extracting actionable insights to improve performance
- Effective at recruiting new team members & maximizing team performance to support business goals
- Experience driving operational improvements & managing & cleaning data
- Demonstrated success building cross functional alignment across various stakeholders in different teams
- Familiarity with Salesforce (experience with Intercom is a plus)
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.