BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement.
We are a high-energy, high-growth product company & as we grow, so does our office footprint! BetterCloud is looking for a Director of Facilities who will oversee every aspect of our office space -- from proactively identifying the needs of our growing team & overseeing office space build out (in ATL & SF) to daily office operations & maintenance -- to ensure our office space supports employee productivity & fosters community & wellness across our talented & dedicated team. The day-to-day security, safety, & appearance of our office locations will rest securely on your shoulders.
The Director of Facilities manages relationships with external vendors & organizes internal committees for decision making, all with a keen eye for creating & managing detailed projects & multiple moving pieces. As a member of the People & Culture team, the ideal candidate must be a good listener & problem-solver with a strong customer-service orientation. The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer located in New York City. If you thrive in an exciting & evolving environment, you'll play a critical part in scaling our team.
This role can sit in either New York or Atlanta.
- 8+ years experience in facilities management and/or construction with a record of results
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience managing a team with variable skills/capabilities
- Strong decision-making skills & the ability to meet aggressive deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to effectively & succinctly communicate complex processes & recommendations to senior executives
- Outstanding organizational & follow-through skills; meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Prior success delivering projects on time & within budget--and you've worked with contractors, vendors & architects to build out office space
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments & creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Prior experience utilizing GSuite & other SaaS tools
- New office space: Oversee new office build outs from design to move in, ensuring it positively shapes our culture, productivity, wellness & collaboration
- Identify & manage contractors, architects, engineers; manage RFPs & bids; negotiate contracts; review & approve materials & quotes
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders to ensure the office meets the needs of the business, balance competing priorities, find creative solutions & communicate with all stakeholders
- Oversee all facilities documentation, including contracts, warranties, tracking, etc.
- Manage & track facilities & office buildout budgets
- Maintain brand standards & aesthetics of the space
- Existing office operations: Shepherd facilities team who manages daily office operations including front desk operations, vendor relationships, food programming, deliveries, company events & office support.
- Maintain all maintenance contracts, including fire alarms, HVAC, etc.
- Provide security education & awareness, conducts security briefings, & participate in self inspections & audits
- Support with strategic planning aimed at developing better services for our people
- Assist in the creation of guidelines & procedures to improve efficiencies for security, facilities, mailroom & internal events operations
- Work closely with internal teams in the management of all in-house & third-party events; including the scheduling, set-up & building support requirements for these events
- Manage space planning, including working with departments/teams to understand growth & attrition rates, manage re-stacks & evaluation of storage needs
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.