Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto processes billions of dollars in payroll every month for small businesses & their employees. Our clients trust us with a huge amount of personally identifiable information (PII) & protected health information (PHI), including SSNs, EINs, salaries, home addresses, & more. Our business is largely built on trust, as a result protecting our clients PII & PHI is one of the top considerations in anything we do at Gusto.
The IT Business Operations Lead will be responsible for managing all Gusto IT hardware & software assets. You will also work with our accounting & finance teams as well as the greater business to understand day-to-day operations & ensure Gusto IT is providing the right services for the company. Vendor negotiations, reseller discussions, license compliance, & creating a proper asset management system for ITs portfolio will be central to the role.
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Lead Gusto IT business strategy & operations
- Use industry best practices for managing IT assets
- Develop a solution to manage Gustos supply chain, vendors, & contracts
- Partner with the Finance & Accounting teams to manage ITs budget for tech assets
- Manage the procurement process
- Help with forecasting ITs business operations in a hybrid cloud environment
- Create asset lifecycle policies
Heres what we're looking for:
- ITIL certification (for process management)
- IAITAM certification(s) (for asset management)
- 2+ years experience in IT Asset Management
- Managing > $1M budgets across a large portfolio of vendors/contracts
- Experience developing business operations processes from the ground up
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, or finance or equivalent experience
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $97K - $138K per year in Denver & most remote locations, & $121K - $160K per year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.