SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
Here at SoundHound, were solving some of the hardest problems in software engineering, & as a result, were on a constant quest for top talent. In such a competitive landscape, this is no easy task. Were looking for a Senior Recruiter who has the determination & resourcefulness to find amazing & diverse talent to fuel SoundHounds continued growth. Youll work closely with leaders to develop a deep understanding for the requirements of their roles, usually in groups such as Marketing, Legal & Finance, then identify, engage & close candidates who embody SoundHounds culture.
In this role, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor to company leaders, understanding their talent needs, advising on recruitment strategy, & partnering with them to develop compelling job descriptions & sourcing strategies
- Use your industry knowledge & business acumen to partner with sourcers to find & engage diverse, top-tier talent
- Lead multiple searches from inception to close, ensuring a great candidate experience
- Provide regular, data-driven updates to leadership on recruiting progress
- Keep raising the bar on SoundHounds recruiting capabilities by sharing creative ideas, best practices & process improvements, & coaching junior team members
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have at least five years of recruiting experience working in a search firm or corporate environment; conducting a variety of searches with an emphasis on an individualized candidate experience
- You possess expert-level abilities in using social channels to source & drive candidate referrals
- You have a proven ability to establish relationships with people at all levels within companies, manage expectations, & thrive on cultivating those relationships over time
- You have an exceptionable ability to build rapport, & speak to the candidates motivation, career goals, & interests
- Your written & verbal communication skills are excellent & you are known for having exceptional follow-up
- You believe in the power of diversity & inclusion, & can point to specific examples in your career in which you have advocated for & built a more diverse team
- You are a great teammate with a sense of urgency, persistence, creativity, & resourcefulness & are a proven mentor & coach
Wed be especially excited if you have prior experience expanding into new markets & geographies. Also, be sure to mention if you have prior experience leading diversity initiatives, university hiring or employee branding.
Please include a cover letter in your application & let us know why SoundHound would be a good fit for you.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!