This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. Enigma will be rapidly expanding our go to market team in 2021. After a year investing heavily in our product, we are hearing from repeated customers that the product is creating tremendous value for them & is aligned perfectly with their needs.
We are looking to hire a Director of Enterprise Sales who can own & scale enterprise sales for the company, transitioning the responsibility that is currently owned by our CEO. As an early member of our go to market team, you will play a critical role in shaping our go to market strategy & team expansion.
You will be selling financial institutions (banks, lenders, insurance companies, fintechs, payments providers, etc.) real-time data about every business in the U.S. This data is critical to improving underwriting, portfolio risk monitoring, & prospect prioritization outcomes. Our enterprise customers & investors include Capital One, Paypal, Metlife, & American Express.
We stand by the power of our data, so our enterprise sales process almost always includes a pilot of our data.
What Makes this Job Interesting?
- Timing: you will be joining Enigma right as we unlock product-market fit, & will be a driving force behind our future growth
- Ownership: you will have the opportunity to lead enterprise sales end-to-end, including strategy formation & future hiring
- Impact: you will make a major impact from day one
We Are Looking for Someone Who Will:
- Rapidly grow the company's revenue & adoption among enterprise customers (contracts of $500k+) by building upon the foundation weve already established
- Own deal flow end-to-end, from sourcing to close
- Work hand-in-hand with the VP of Product to inform the product roadmap & go-to-market strategy needed to accelerate enterprise expansion
- Work hand-in-hand with the head of marketing to drive an account-based sales approach
- Write new chapters to our sales playbook, & help train future hires
- Set & achieve lofty sales goals
- Bring a low-ego, collaborative mindset to our teams
- Think strategically about how to overcome roadblocks & setbacks
- Learn our products inside & out
- Develop strong relationships with both business & technical stakeholders internally with our customers
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Bring 5-7+ years experience in sales or account management
- Have prior experience selling $500k+ contracts to Enterprise customers (bonus points if prior experience selling to financial institutions)
- Have prior experience selling data products (bonus points if prior experience selling data about businesses)
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!