Peloton Digital is looking for a VP of Product Marketing to join our growing team. The VP will function as a player-coach who can comfortably toggle between the board room & the huddle, strategies & tactics, ideation & execution, dreaming big & getting the day-job done.
- Work closely with the Product, Customer Acquisition, Creative, Technology, & Brand Marketing teams to design strategies that grow & retain Digital members in the US & abroad.
- Oversee the creation of global Digital Membership programs & promotions to impact business KPIs
- Create strategies & oversee implementation of campaigns that launch Peloton apps on 3rd party platforms such as Connected & Smart TVs
- Design programs, promotions & other initiatives that drive customer upgrades from Digital Membership to Peloton Bike or Tread ownership
- Build customer lifecycle management strategies, including early customer onboarding communications to improve conversion & drive retention
- Oversee a team of global product marketers & customer lifecycle managers
- Build a best-in-class collaborative team, establish best practices, & define/ refine processes to engage stakeholders across Peloton
- Write & deliver presentations to executives & other stakeholders that articulate our strategies & provide analysis on campaign performance
- Study the competitive landscape & make strategic recommendations based on industry trends & insights
- Develop content marketing strategies to help convey product benefits & use cases
- Minimum of 10 years in technology, & or digital media
- Experience in D2C a big plus
- Minimum of 7 years experience in management
- Must be a killer creative with ability to understand data & leverage it to design smart consumer facing communications
- Experience working on applications offered in app stores
- Experience with e-commerce & or fitness services a plus
- Deep understanding of product analytics & ability to analyze complex data sets
- Knowledge of, & comfort level with, reporting suites such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc..required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to craft high quality presentations
- Experience with products that have an international footprint a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business; Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.