Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for an experiencedand motivatedProduct Owner who will partner with external customers andourhighly skilled internal application development teams to continuously advance the world-classOneTrustplatform. Product Owners will help keepOneTruston the forefront of customer requests, industry trends, competitive landscape & continually improve our core application.
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product & process enhancements
- Work together with product manager & technical leads to groom backlog, plan sprints & set team priorities
- Make & support decisions through research, impact to the business, customers & talking with leadership, PSO & development teams
- Track your teams progress towards sprint goals & realign the teams focus each week in order to complete the highest priority deliverables
- Act as Domain Expert for theOneTrustapplication to conduct live customer training sessions & provide internal knowledge transfer & support
- Someone who is able to work independently & function as an integral part of the team, including stepping in to help with strategic thinking or data entry
- Able to make decisions by doing research, impact to the business, customers, etc.
- Someone who can execute, exercise good judgment, prioritize numerous tasks & problem solve under pressure of deadlines & resource constraints
- Able to communicate development objectives, needs & status of projects to internal stakeholders
- Motivated to drive ongoing improvements & efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools & processes
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 1-3 years of experience as a product owner or scrum master
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated business analysis skills & experience
- Ability to workat theOneTrustAtlanta Headquarterson a daily basis
- Previous experience in a B2B environment with multiple parties involved and/or impacted by potential changes to the product
- Strong knowledge or experience in similar field,includingprivacy, vendor, publisher/AdTechorMarTech
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.