Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to join our team in London The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology & analytics at a rapidly growing tech start-up. This role will be responsible for all CRM functionality in support of our go-to-market organization. This person should have extensive experience with Salesforce, both in design & strategy.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Own day-to-day business operations related to Salesforce to support the Go-To-Market Team (sales, customer success, marketing, finance, legal)
- CRM owner of internal systems, to oversee scalable processes, infrastructure & data hygiene
- Create & implement dashboards with key performance metrics, including comprehensive pipeline reporting tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account growth & retention
- Create workflows for lead routing, lead escalation, alerts & custom coaching plans.
- Create & customize standard & custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow & validation rules
- Manage user administration, security, permissions, workflows & processes in Salesforce
- Project manage third party vendor implementations & plug-ins
- Continually update & configure Salesforce.com per user requirements
- Stay up to date with Salesforce releases & introduce new functionality to stakeholders that will enhance their Salesforce use & streamline their business processes on the platform. Includes system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com Administrative & Development experience with >50 users
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201)
- Understanding of pipeline management & general go-to-market operations goals & best practices.
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed & interrelated projects
- Project management, time management, & organizational skills
- Start up & SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Marketo is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.