Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cybersecurity Analyst , we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as the IAM point of contact for a set of assigned applications & manage the enterprise end to end lifecycle for these applications.
- Proactively communicate & collaborate with external & internal customers to gather & analyse IAM business & functional requirements to achieve successful enrolment of enterprise-wide applications to the centralised IAM infrastructure.
- Perform role mining & role engineering analysis for role based access during enrollment of enterprise-wide applications.
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure & within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets related to Corporate & Commercial applications & assist other security analysts as needed
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Proactively identify audit & compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems & works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance & direction on access controls & IAM practices to customer.
- Analyse & improve existing solutions, streamline processes & recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience & productivity.
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications & systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Access Management Security issue.
- Partner with clients & stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
What we're after
- Visa's Access Management team is looking for a talented & motivated individual with strong technical skills & the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximising productivity & minimising employee friction.
- Broad & deep background in all aspects of Identity & Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer), to IAM compliance issues & role engineering.
- Good working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems administration, Active Directory, QUEST Active Roles Server, Roles Based Access Controls, Privileged access management tools (e.g. Unix Privileged Manager, Random Password Manager, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM) or Sailpoint
- Knowledge in building automated solutions using various coding languages (Java, C#, VBA, vbscript, Perl & Shell script, etc.)
- Ability to review & document requirements & implement solutions to address them
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a proactive & self-motivated professional who will work with other team members to manage access controls for Visa on multiple platforms, with a focus area in corporate & commercial applications.
- The successful candidate should be familiar & comfortable to use platform knowledge & support tools that will be used to perform job tasks.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.