Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purposeto improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, & delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry & enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 400 employees across four locations, & achieved $200M ARR in 2019. Our journey is just beginning, & we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere. We are looking to scaling Alto from three markets today to over 50 markets in 36 months.
Alto is building the world's most patient-centric, tech enabled pharmacy, & we are seeking an FP&A (Corporate & Systems) Senior Analyst to be a key member of our quickly growing FP&A team. You will be responsible for the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts & monthly outlooks) & the preparation of periodic reporting packages & analysis for use by the Finance Team & Corporate leadership.
As a result, you will gain exposure to senior-level decision making & develop lasting relationships across the company. The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, & the ability to clearly communicate deliverables & recommendations.
- Own, build, maintain & evolve key financial models (revenue, opex, capex)
- Key contributor to the overall financial planning process, creating & owning operating & financial models, assisting in developing the companys annual operating plan, budget & quarterly forecasting
- Create, manage & automate operational reports & dashboards to monitor the financial performance of the company, & ensure reporting, measurement & forecasting consistency across all regions
- Work closely with Finance leadership to understand operational levers that impact the financial well-being of the business
- Invest in yourself - be creative, adaptive, & eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Help drive KPI & financial accountability & visibility throughout the organization, ensuring that FP&A can successfully partner with the leadership team, own the tracking, refinement & reporting of key financial metrics
- Develop a cadence & structure to report & explain the business performance,and drive strategic initiatives across the organization
- Identify & lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, & scale forecasting & reporting tools, processes, & methodologies
- Work closely with the Accounting team to streamline reporting, consolidations & act as a liaison to the region
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A and/or finance manager equivalent functions,
- 2+ years of experience in analytically-driven roles (Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, etc.) a big plus
- Very skilled & proficient in financial modeling, Excel (pivot tables, lookups) & Powerpoint
- Experience in financial reporting, close processes & budgeting
- Passionate about building a young company & comfortable working in a fast-past changing environment
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, & be honest about development areas
- A passion for Altos mission & values!
Youll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced & ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role in a growing team & want to be part of Altos success.
- Want a passionate, humble, & exciting culture
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.