Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, marketing design & portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
The Design team makes a meaningful impact on the Mailchimp brand & shapes the perception of our products. We're looking for a Designer to join the Marketing Design team to support all of our marketing initiatives. This role will collaborate with our internal Studio Design team, agencies, writers, & members of the Marketing team to execute exciting, public-facing projects that support the companys goals. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator & collaborator whos able to work independently & in a team setting. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too.
What you'll do here:
- You will manage & execute digital & print advertising projects in compliance with brand standards
- Translate creative briefs into design assets & systems that meet business goals as defined by brand & marketing managers
- Manage & enhance the CMS design system
- Collaborate with research & growth team to make data-driven design decisions
- Collaborate with designers, writers, artists, agencies, & project managers to deliver beautiful & communicative design.
- Develop wireframes & task flows based on user needs.
- Oversee & approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams & interaction designs
- Apply User Flow & map out pathways an individual will take on our website or platform
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience in an agency setting or similar
- You have experience wire framing
- You have an online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking & a variety of projects
- You have excellent typography & layout skills
- You have expertise in Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch (or similar)
- You have an understanding of CMS systems
- You have strong research skills
- You have the ability to think through design problems & arrive at elegant solutions
- You have the ability to both give & take direction
- You have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- You have a clean, polished style with an eye for detail
- You have experience with UI design & strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You have previous experience with user centered design principles & practices, web/mobile standards, typography & color, & web/mobile usability standards
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a professional UX design role
- You have a strong portfolio which showcases your ability & technical knowledge with a range of clients
- You have extensive experience with responsive & mobile UX
- You have In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator, & Sketch
- You are knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics & user workflows experience with conducting user research & testing.
- You have Native app experience(that's a bonus)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.