Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Paid Media Specialist based in our headquarters in New York City. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this person will be responsible for buying & optimizing media across paid search platforms & other paid & organic digital marketing channels. They will optimize the global digital marketing strategy with North America expertise input & maximize the channel performance through strong execution & follow up to achieve sales & pipeline goals.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who has a passion for understanding our target audience & reaching them at the right time with the right content using the right channels to drive conversion, all while optimizing budget towards increased awareness & engagement with key decision makers. You must thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving organization that makes data-driven decisions.
- Marketing campaigns that drive demand for Yext around the globe utilizing & optimizing our marketing mix which may include various components of search, social & display (immediate priorities are social & SEM)
- Plan, execute & consistently optimize multiple campaigns across several industries & sectors, some of which may have slightly varying goals & business objectives
- Constantly test various creative options to drive towards the highest engagement & lowest cost per acquisition possible with all campaigns
- Ability to execute on keyword research, competitive analysis, A/B creative testing, landing page optimization & bid management
- Support ABM priorities with customized campaigns based on campaign sponsor priorities
- Review & communicate campaign performance regularly through written summary reports & verbal presentations.
- 2+ years of working experience as a professional in a dynamic startup or high growth environment
- Passionate about digital marketing & eager to learn more
- Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis
- Creative thinker who is also highly organized with excellent project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-2 years paid search experience
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (or another web analytics tool) & Salesforce
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization
- Knowledgeable about SEO & conversion rate optimization best practices
- Detailed knowledge of integrated digital Paid Media Specialist
- Oversee the launch & execute marketing & paid search best practices
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.