Deliver unmatched experiences to Flexport users
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. Due to our rapid Global expansion, we're looking for a Global Operations Associate to help build our Atlanta presence & support our local squads. Interested in solving real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
- Manage all aspects of international trade from origin to destination;
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international shipments;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible; and
- Assist the Customs Team with logistical troubleshooting.
You should have:
- You have a BA/BS degree with a strong track record of success;
- You have 1-3 years of experience at a startup, top consulting, accounting or investment banking firm;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills;
- You have an obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- You show next-level attention to detail;
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become an expert on international trade in a matter of weeks; and
- You are a master of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is & why improving global trade can help to connect the world & break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact all over the world. Youre empowered to do whats best for everyone & trusted to make the right decisions when & where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs & improve the worlds experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.