Agency Accounts : Account Director
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 100+ people across 8 offices, all working towards one mission -- ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customer’s businesses, we help them overcome challenges & we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As an Agency Account Director you will have an overall responsibility for managing & growing our biggest, & most strategic accounts with the Agency business. Your role is to build & maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, exceed business/campaign objectives & identify & sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new & increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire & sell the future of Brandwatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to & managing agency expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case & strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Establish & oversee the customer's adoption, training & development of best practices to continually drive incremental value & return on the customer's investment
- Manage account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with group managers on quarterly business reviews, retention strategy & upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform & integration into the accounts business process
- Identify & escalate key customer product related requirements & manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely sharing best practices & leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM & billing system records for customer accounts & opportunities
- Enable & assist product support to best address customer’s technical issues
- Serve as a coach & trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, & oral communication skills
- Advanced understanding of social media networks & social monitoring tools
- Familiarity working with global customers across multiple teams & regions
- Proven track record of developing & executing strategic account plans
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at a strategic level
- The ability to multi-task & troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, & insightful
- Drive to work autonomously & proactively
- Willingness to travel monthly for customer meetings
- BA/BS degree
Icing on the cake
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) an agency
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles & best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic & data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, & JIRA
Success will be measured on
What we offer:
- Retention of your shared base customers’ revenue
- Revenue growth of all customer accounts
- Your customers’ satisfaction levels
We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, & commuter benefits.
Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work & fun are blurred. Crain’s New York noticed this & voted us as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for the past 3 years. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, & helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen & learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and, above all, we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch
Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant & central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, & of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, & sushi days.