Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for accurate & timely execution of day-to-day transactions involved in the logistics/transportation & inventory/fulfillment operations for our wholesale business. The role will require proficiency with data entry, business systems, & strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Managing the daily fulfillment of direct-to-consumer (DTC) wholesale orders & bulk wholesale orders.
- Executing shipping transactions & resolving discrepancies in our ERP system & partner portals to maintain a high level of inventory & sales accuracy.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Wholesale, Tech, Planning, Finance, & CX to ensure all transactions are completed accurately, on time, & in compliance to partner requirements.
- Coordinate externally with fulfillment partners (3PLs & 3PMs), transportation partners, & wholesale partners.
- Maintain weekly/monthly wholesale reporting on wholesale partnerships.
- Review & dispute chargebacks & shortages from wholesale partners.
- Create & update workflows in SOPs to meet partner requirements in an optimal manner.
Our dream candidate has...
- Communication & relationship management with vendors, carriers, as well as cross-functionally within Casper
- Precise execution of multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency with all internal tools - including ERP systems, MS Excel / GoogleSheet spreadsheets, & intranet pages (Looker would be a plus!)
- Familiarity & point person for knowledge on Fulfillment/Logistics-related vendor portals, terminology
- Proficiency with business data analysis using Excel & similar spreadsheet tools -> managing, analyzing, & modifying data sets of varying sizes.
- Former experience in logistics or fulfillment a plus
- Being a flexible team player able to step into a variety of roles based on business need
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!