Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
Foursquares flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact & drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest & real-world behavior patterns (Places & Visits), & tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification & visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the Team
The Targeting Interfaces team is looking for a motivated full stack web engineer who loves designing & building customer-focused, reliable, & maintainable systems to join our team!
We are a full-stack engineering team responsible for owning & developing the customer facing user interfaces, APIs, & services for Foursquares Targeting applications that the world's largest brands rely on to move their business forward. We are the nexus between our customers & Foursquare's rich & valuable location data platform. We pride ourselves on our customer focus & the ability to continually deliver value to our users.
- Develop & maintain our industry-leading Targeting applications
- Mentor & develop junior members of our team
- Work with Product Managers to turn product requirements into technical designs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as Data Engineering, Infrastructure, & Client Success
- Contribute to driving our team's future technical vision
- Experience developing full stack web applications
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity working within an agile software development cycle
Perks & benefits
- Learning & development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.