Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 425 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com/en-us, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk & www.refinery29.de for more information & to browse content.
About the Client Services Team:
Our Client Services group is responsible for leading post-sale campaigns through expert client relationships, communication, & implementation of highly custom media & content programs. Client Services leads liaise between client & internal makers as project managers to ensure campaign success.
Client Services leads are in charge of providing timelines, setting expectations with clients, routing deliverables & feedback for both content & media, managing clients on set, reporting, optimizing & overall ensuring a smooth post-sale experience.
Client Services works with Sales, Media Solutions, Marketing Strategy, & our in-house creative & production teams (including edit, social, talent, events, video, photo) to execute creative ideas that underscore WHY R29 is THE choice for driving cultural relevance with young women.
What Makes an R29er?
You have a deep commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to motivate & inspire women through their own unique power, identity, & infinite potential. You have a deep knowledge and/or interest in womens storytelling & reporting, as well as its distinct power to inform & drive conversation & change. You ignite possibility & solutions in even the most challenging moments, & you have an innate desire to strive for excellence & progress, through your daily work & your attitude.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for complex Lifestyle brand partnership executions, inclusive of custom content, media, talent, social, events for our agencies & clients across Entertainment, CPG, Travel & Tech categories.
- Manage & oversee growth of minimum 2+ junior direct reports
- Spearhead the creation, implementation, & improvement of process & best practices
- Set up partnerships internally & externally by leading the execution process for clients & internal counterparts (leading client kick off meetings & internal kick off briefings)
- Work collaboratively with Sales & Integrated Marketing teams once a program is sold to ensure no details are missed in execution
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Direction Group & internal makers to ensure concepts are on brand for R29 & client
- Deliver exceptional white glove service for top clients as the main point of contact, & manage clients on set for custom content shoots
- Create production timelines, ensure all feedback & deliverables are timely & internal teams are on track for content development
- Set up media execution, optimize & ensure delivery alongside Ad Ops counterparts
- Manage client correspondence by leading the process through setting up weekly calls with client, making optimization recommendations & sharing all post-sale deliverables of campaigns
- Present learnings & recommendations for key Lifestyle clients & analyze the campaign to gather strategic insights.
What you have:
- Client service, project management, digital media, integrated marketing (pre to post), account management or relevant agency or publisher experience
- Experience leading rich custom & media executions in branded content space
- Experience in project management
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines & work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Lifestyle account experience
- Digital media planning experience
- Proven ability to deliver white glove client service
To be successful here you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, & co-workers value your ideas & contributions.
- Results oriented - you care about creating tangible value through the number & quality of the hires that you & the team make.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big & small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company & love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done & you go about doing it & getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. Well expect you to take full ownership of your area & your results.
- Open, collaborative & curious - this is an ever-changing company & we value people who listen & collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things