The Channels & Services department focuses on developing & scaling new customer segments & services & works to complement Squarespaces suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself & do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you will play an integral role in helping expand our world class design system & platform to support the needs of enterprise customers. We are looking for a highly motivated self starter who can build our team, develop scalable processes & consistently deliver against increasing revenue goals.
You will be based in our New York City headquarters & report directly to the VP, Channels & Services.
- Own the pre-sales process & consistently review & update sales strategies to meet evolving revenue targets
- Build & scale the sales team through hiring, training & development, developing processes & implementing new tools
- Engage with prospects & customers through outreach strategies, in person meetings, or potential travel to meet targets & keep a pulse on trends in the market
- Monitor the landscape of prospects to identify industry specific opportunities to grow the business
- Develop a robust sales process that begins with goal setting for the sales teams, incentives, outbound strategies to increase leads, & pre-sales activities to enable the Sales team to learn & grow
- Lead projects & initiatives to push forward the ability to find solutions & deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Report on health of the business & identify opportunities to evolve our market strategy & product & services offerings
- Establish strong relationships & work collaboratively with key stakeholders including post sales teams, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance
- Lead & inspire a growing team of sales professionals to meet stretch targets
- 12+ years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Ability to communicate, present & influence all levels of the organization, including team, key stakeholders & executives
- Demonstrable experience in building & scaling a sales organization & developing a strategy & execution plan to meet revenue targets
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- People management experience & a passion for developing teams
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.