KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Inventory Control Specialist
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for inventory accuracy, coordination & management of Inventory Control functions. Responsibilities include maintaining of policies & procedures that support a robust Cycle Count process, timely execution of site inventory transactions & ensure the accuracy & timeliness of physical inventory activities. This position will report directly to the Inventory Analyst for the Mfg site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates & conducts daily audits on the physical inventory
- Researches & resolves discrepancies related to as such
- Deploy & maintain daily cycle count processes & procedures constantly striving for 100% accuracy by part/lot/location
- Enforces first in/first out rules (FIFO) & GMP when concerning movement of inventory from within the warehouse
- Initiates Inventory Error Reports which is given to Management to be addressed
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with inventory control & cycle count procedures
- Previous construction industry or manufacturing field
- Basic to intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to communicate & work well with people of all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Warehouse Management Software & data entry experience.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more.
- First in/first out rules (FIFO)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Manage dayto-day functions of the Inventory Control Department
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed, & customer service oriented
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn & perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness & ability to work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity & teamwork
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Construction/Electrical/Plumbing: 1 year
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.