Plated is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated & attentive-to-detail marketing professional to support the design, execution & optimization of best-in-class marketing programs. This position will help evolve, build & lead day-to-day execution of highly targeted promotional, product focused campaigns to support the Marketing team.
The Marketing Coordinator maintains a current understanding of marketing best practices & applies them to the optimization of loyalty, growth, retention, & acquisition campaigns. You will be responsible for a wide range of initiatives including supporting work across cross-functional acquisition media, creative & product teams. Additionally, you will directly support administrative team functions & coordinate workflows among various team stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Execute cohesive campaigns across Email, Direct Mail, SMS, Web, Mobile, In-box, Targeted Digital(Facebook), Call Center Screens & integration with an offer/incentive engine
- Support marketing campaign executions including but not limited to ad ops updates, tracking/reporting refreshes, test results presentation development, etc.
- Work with media channel managers on a wide variety of campaign optimization tactics based on data-driven insights.
- Landing pages, creative, new media vendor management
- Increase response & conversion rates for 'owned channel strategies' & becoming a subject matter expert, create & apply best-practices learning across teams & other campaigns
- Support creation & documentation of strategic processes, calendars & reporting.
- Directly own administrative team functions including media spend reconciliation, invoice tracking & expense tracking while working with cross-functional teams within the organization.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelors degree & 1+ years experience omni-channel campaign marketing
- Intermediate level knowledge in HTML coding & knowledge of responsive design templates strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with media, analytics, & project management tools such as: Facebook, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Tableau, JIRA, etc.
- Experience leveraging customer data to optimize marketing targeting, content & performance.
- Prior experience with ESP/CRM platforms.
- Experience applying customer centric lens across all actions, to ensure exceptional customer experiences while driving business results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Strong collaboration skills to work across creative & tech teams & build alignment.
- Flexibility & agility to adapt to changing & evolving business objectives.
- Start-up experience is a plus!
Working at Plated:
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, & innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment weve built togetherand were looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits & perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days
- Competitive compensation
- Customizable medical, vision, & dental plans & a 401(k) plan
- Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Flatiron, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, & adorable office dogs.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, & Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, & food-related activities
Plated is an equal opportunity employer