VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, & highly organized person to join the team as a Project Manager.
VaynerMedia is a fully-integrated, social-first digital Agency with world-class Strategy, Creative, Production & Media working together to connect with consumers & drive business results.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative agency. While Project Management has four core responsibilities on project work (budget, schedule, resources & process), ultimately the PMs role is to set teams up for success. The Project Manager will report to the Director of Project Management.
The task at hand?
- Lead & manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle client projects.
- Develop holistic project plans, including budgets, timelines, & resourcing needs, for both retainer & incremental project work.
- Lead & schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, & deliverables reviews
- Drive internal communication & collaboration on multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Own project-related contracts, including statements of work (SOWs), vendor service agreements, releases, etc
- Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Communicate with Client Service leads on project progress, budget burn, & resourcing needs
- Liaise with finance, operations & legal teams on key internal & client process requirements
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelors degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- 4-6 years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Strong relationship-building & communication skills
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including strategy, creative ideation, content development, production, & media
- Ability to anticipate needs & solve problems in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment