Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Our App Platform Team:
There's no single answer for a company aiming to consolidate & digitize their supply chain.
Individual applications cover different aspects, such as procurement, supplier risk, sustainability,
finance, etc. With Tradeshift, we have created a platform for all your suppliers, all in one place.
Different applications support different business needs while running on a strong integrated core that
enables supplier connectivity & collaboration between & inside of companies, all in real time. Best
of all, the platform can leverage what is unique about a business to provide a significant and
sustainable competitive advantage. We believe that for something as critical as a company's supply
chain, industry standard best practices are just not good enough. Don't simply match your industry
average, companies use Tradeshift to take what is unique about your supply chain & turn it into a
sustainable competitive advantage. Tradeshift's App Platform offering does exactly that.
What you will be doing:
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers & converting incoming
- customer enquiries
- Run campaigns for Fortune 1000 companies
- Work with net new clients & also upsell to existing client base
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities & activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
- Prospect at C-level, VP, & Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb & utilize on-line training & organized training throughout the year
- Must be fluent in both English & German
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Ambitious & driven to succeed in sales
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Experience using Salesforce & other Marketing CRM tools
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Supplemented cell phone plan & home internet
- A competitive compensation package + equity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.