A multi-dimensional support role within the Fashion Editorial Department for a specified area of the business. With a focus on the connectivity of fashion messaging between onsite fashion landing & category pages, email marketing, social media & cross-category site exposure. Work closely with cross-functional partners inclusive of Marketing, Site Operations, Creative & Category teams to deliver engaging, relevant & trend right content.
- Own & manage a smaller subcategory of business within your managers vertical inclusive of all content planning from inception through live site.
- Support manager to concept & create best in class editorial content.
- Support manager with content briefs & creative reviews (i.e. site pages, emails, social media posts, gift guides, special projects, etc).
- Monitor site page content, linking & corresponding product arrays to ensure flawless execution.
- Create shot lists & work with sample team to ensure timely delivery for photo shoots.
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis & compile competitive swipe to stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Conduct quarterly & seasonal hindsighting of content performance
- Archive editorial & email contentweekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Manage communication & relationships with cross-functional digital stakeholders (studio, category teams, project managers, design/copy, marketing, site merchandising).
- Liaise with cross-functional Omni partners on store-shared campaigns, press previews, cross-category hubs & special projects.
- Support editorial manager in trend forecasting analysis & presentations
- Storyboarding key fashion, photography & market trends.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior written & verbal communication skills as well as having a strong fashion point of view.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a fashion editorial, content creation and/or social media role.
- Experience in digital content planning/editorial calendars.
- Adept at working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to coordinate & execute multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment & adapt quickly to changing priorities with a can-do attitude.
- As successful candidate will be a self-starter, problem solver, solution driven, self-sufficient & takes initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree.