Blink Pharmacy Plus is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide users with access to low negotiated prices on over 15,000 medications.
Our core mission is to delight our customers & turn them into fans. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with providers & pharmacies to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly & effectively so our customers receive the best experience. You are Blink's champion with the pharmacy. You will oversee a team that fields calls to & from customers & will help resolve any workflow challenges that may arise.
We are looking to you to be our pharmacy expert & create positive relationships with our clinical & pharma partners by assisting them in filling our customers medications. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your expertise outside of the retail space in a new & exciting way that offers tremendous growth & innovative new services.
This is a part-time role that will work one Weekday & every Saturday, along with other dates as needed to cover other pharmacist vacations/time off.
What Youll Do:
- Responsible for the supervision of pharmacy technicians & hub specialists in support of the pharmacy manager involved in the pharmacy workflow
- Oversee data entry by pharmacy staff from providers & receiving pharmacies & ensure the quality of the pharmacy technicians work
- Ensure confidentiality of patient information & their records, & destruction of relevant documentation which contains patient information
- Assist the Pharmacy Manager staff in receiving, processing, verifying & transferring patients prescriptions, & own the success of the transfer end-to-end
- Perform all tasks in a safe & compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State & Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the Pharmacy manager, New York management team & Blink Pharmacy Plus staff
What Youll Need:
- Graduated from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Active Pennsylvania Pharmacy License in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacy License in any other state(s) preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to learn complex new software
- Ability to work one Weekday & Saturdays, as well as other dates as needed
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.