Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Were looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to support the growth & success of an exciting new business within Meetup. The Enterprise team connects the thriving communities on Meetup with companies (e.g. brands, service providers, recruiters, etc) who wish to engage with them through a brand new sponsorship offering. Enterprise interviews both organizers & potential sponsors to understand their wants, needs, & interests so we can pair them together in a way that brings new forms of value to all. The particular area of focus for this role will be selling sponsorships to recruiters to help with their talent acquisition efforts.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Account Management, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for bringing early adopters onto Meetups new sponsorship program in a manner that drives delight for organizers, sponsors, & Meetup as evidenced by repeat sponsorship.
What youll get to do in this role:
- Prospect & close deals with large enterprise clients that are interested in sponsoring Meetup events
- Help identify & execute growth opportunities with existing clients
- Develop methods to identify, qualify, pitch, close & onboard recruiters as sponsors on Meetups new sponsorship program
- Determine the characteristics of the ideal sponsors, the most compelling value proposition & messaging to attract them, & most effective ways to match them with prospective organizers
- Work with the Organizer Success team to match the ideal inventory for clients
- Partner with Business Strategy to identify & measure KPIs & maintain a financial model which identifies key growth levers & forecasts performance based on critical assumptions & performance metrics
- Partner with Product to identify & build light internal development solutions to generate leads, convert & onboard sponsors, & drive repeat sponsorship
- Help the team expand from recruiting to additional verticals
What makes you perfect for this role:
- 4+ years of previous sales / business development experience developing partnerships with clients, ideally within technology or talent acquisition sectors
- Managed a book of business in consultative enterprise sales
- Experience developing & scaling a new business, either at a start-up or within a larger company
- Ability to coach organizers & sponsors on Meetups new sponsorship program
- Self-starter with a high sense of urgency & can work within undefined processes
- Articulate communication with strong attention to detail: from in-person to phone calls, to emails - you get the right point across in all situations
- Ability to try out a number of different tools & processes in the short term that will get ironed out as the team scales
- Staying organized with Salesforce
- Previous experience or understanding of technical recruiting preferred
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create a community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?