Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customer organizations, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As the Senior Manager of Global Customer Support at Mode, you will build, scale, & lead a team of support representatives. Through your leadership, support expertise, & deep empathy for customers, youll continue building our best in class support efforts to scale our systems, processes, & organization to meet the demands of global customers & users.
What youll do:
- Manage a team of Support Analysts, Support Engineers, & off-shore contractors/teams to deliver an exceptional customer support experience
- Train, coach, mentor, & guide your team to successful performance, career progression, & personal growth
- Partner with Engineering & Product to optimize customer feedback loops, issue resolution time, & customer escalations
- Create, launch, & optimize a global support strategy to expand Modes support hours & experience globally through off-shoring contractors or teams
- Set a high standard for curiosity, learning, & product knowledge across your team to continue a culture of trusted advisorship internally & externally
- Ensure best-in-class support outcomes - CSAT, issue resolution time, first response time
- Collaborate across Sales, Solutions Engineering, & Customer Success to optimize all phases of the customer journey
- Determine, own, & drive Modes support strategy, leading with vision to create an energized, optimized team of customer champions
- Own the Help Site, including content creation & enablement resources, working with Marketing to update digital enablement resources for customers
What we look for:
- Exceptional people management experience in building & leading technical customer support at a growing technology company
- Support experience with highly technical & complex platform technology
- Strong customer management & communication skills with demonstrated experience in customer support, implementation, solutions, and/or customer success
- Track record of achieving strong support outcomes in issue resolution time, response time, & customer satisfaction
- Strong desire to learn & curiosity to understand how things work
- Ability to create structure, frameworks, & process to deliver outcomes at scale
- Exceptional leadership mindset, with a focus on service leadership & cross-functional partnership
- Experience working with off-shore support models, including contractors directly or contracted firms
- Alignment with Modes values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work schedules we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.