LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail & a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management & troubleshooting for some of our largest & most strategic enterprise brand partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers to adoption & success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources & stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal & privacy teams
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal & external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, & forecast a customers usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Your team will:
Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers to adoption & success
- 5-7 years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- Experience working with Brands
- Adtech & or martech experience supporting enterprise retail brands
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.