VP, Enterprise Partnerships
Powered by big dreams & small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, & top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although weve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, were looking for those with the hunger, talent, & passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student recruitment, & career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode & rapidly expanding our family of partners.
We are seeking
A highly driven Vice President of Enterprise Partnerships to create strong relationships with Trilogys Employers. This individual will own day-to-day client management with the goal of maximizing growth by way of product expansion & hitting sales targets. This individual will also support the department in driving new processes around client management, reporting, P&L management, building growth plans & training as the team scales & grows. You will need to have a great understanding of business operations & know how to work within a matrixed environment.
High-level view of who you are:
- You have managed & upsold VP & C level employees at F500 companies
- Have experience working in an agency type model with multiple clients positioned for growth. You understand how to work with 2 brands at one time; both enterprise & university; & how to navigate multiple stakeholders.
- You have strong organizational skills; having the ability to effectively assist with managing multiple projects & programs at the same time.
- You are a self-starter & have a strong sense of accountability.
- You are passionate about making the world a better place through skills based education.
- You have strong time management skills as you will be assisting on multiple projects at once under deadlines.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to assure quality in your own work, as well as work provided by your colleagues & internal teams.
- Experience managing & negotiating contracts.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the executive contact for a minimum of 10 employer partners, & manage all aspects of these relationships including communication of program performance, contract negotiations for upsells & renewals, & in-person quarterly updates.
- Managing a pipeline for growth opportunities & consistently hitting agreed upon-targets for program expansion.
- Executing roadmaps for new opportunities & other mission-driven special initiatives (e.g. community services).
- Continuously identify opportunities for partnership development & growth.
- Collaborate with marketing & public relations departments on leveraging both university & employer campaign assets for effective performance-based marketing & program awareness.
- Build enterprise specific playbooks & SOPs for seamless operation & support execution across multiple departments (e.g. admissions, student success)
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of people that are seeking to better themselves
- 10-15 years experience with account management or client relations in fast-paced or start-up environments. Understanding of university-based marketing & communication is a plus.
- Self-starter & able to effectively prioritize & juggle multiple engagements
- Excellent presentation skills with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Track record of project managing initiatives & documenting playbooks for multiple teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both internally & externally within a diverse environment
- High degree of personal accountability & integrity
- Smart collaborator & possesses emotional intelligence to make sound decisions
- Comfortable with 30% travel to in-person school / employer meetings & program events.