BuzzFeed, the social news & entertainment company, is looking for a Senior Workday Analyst, to be our expert for Workday.Reporting to theManager of People Technology, the Senior Workday Analyst will oversee Workday system optimization, implementation of new modules, testing, configuration, & analytics.
The position can be based in our NYC or LA office, & we offer great compensation package, benefits, & an employeestock option program. Not to mention a supercollaborative work environmentoverflowing with perks ranging from catered lunches, snacks, & drinks to no work on your birthday!
- Function as an expert for all HR transactions & our processes, including advising the HR team, managers & employees in proper use of the system
- Advanced knowledge of Workday report writing, including vast understanding of all data sources & primary business objects required to support integrations. This includes expert knowledge & creation of calculated fields
- Perform ongoing reconciliations & audits of HR data to ensure data integrity
- Audit, create, & support mass EIB loads into Workday
- Analyze & troubleshoot Workday related issues through root-cause analysis & resolve. Provide support to internal users
- Review, test & implementation of bi-annual Workday releases; Lead on determining impact, presenting suggested new features in detail with final recommendations to management on which to implement; participate in regression testing for new system features & communication of changes/benefits to end-users.
- Create detailed testing documentation & training materials
- Participate in HR special projects. Support annual processes within the People team including benefits enrollment, performance/compensation reviews, etc
- 5+ years HRIS experienceas an analyst or specialist with Workday required. You have experience configuring & supporting Workday in the following modules: HCM, absence, time, & integrations. Knowledge of Workday US Payroll config a plus
- Systems analysis, design, andproblem solving skills
- Experience working on multiple projects & within multiple time constraints
- Verbal, written, andinterpersonalcommunication skills
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a global People Team
- 'Can do' attitude & ahealthy sense of humor
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed,we believeour work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on ateam that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO andunlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans,gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation,teamwork, inclusion,humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, youllwork collaboratively withinspiring colleagues to create tools & content that helps connect people all over the world.