Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company & Glassdoors Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired & driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers thats growing every day, were in a phase oftremendousgrowth & building the team that will take us to the next level. As a late-stage/pre-IPO startup, were as committed to growing careers as we are towards building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating & collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, youre a good fit for us.
The Enterprise sales team is responsible for selling the full, market-leading Demandbase Account Based Marketing (ABM) product suite, which is at the nexus of Marketing Technology, Ad Technology, & Artificial Intelligence. As a Enterprise Account Executivefor our Healthcare vertical,you will play a critical role in developing & executing strategic sales plans to generate revenue from target companies above $500M in revenue. This is an unmatched opportunity to sell products & technologies that are creating the future of B2B marketing.
What were looking for
- Direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment with consistent high six- to seven-figure quota overachievement
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP & C-Level executives
- Experience selling into the Healthcare vertical (e.g., pharma, medical devices, healthcare tech, payer/provider, life sciences, etc.)
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders & decision makers that span across different lines of business.
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person & over the phone.
- Self-motivated & responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity & professionalism.
- BS/BS required
What youll be doing
- Manage selling activities for the enterprise accounts in the healthcare vertical delivering subscription revenue against quarterly & annual targets.
- Apply consultative & value-based sales approaches during customer engagements to uncover customer success & ROI opportunities.
- Build & manage a robust pipeline of new & expansion business that will support quarterly & annual goals.
- Develop accurate forecasts & meticulously manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience a plus).
- Learn the marketing technology domain to understand how Demandbases technology can be applied to all stages of your customers sales & marketing operations attracting, engaging, converting, growing & retaining accounts.
- Understand your customers marketing & advertising strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbases technology.
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, & Google.
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solve problems & hypothesizes possible pain points & implicit needs
- Communication: Tailor communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively delivers memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identify the right customer stakeholders & builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position & fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies & invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, & applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales & marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify & target the accounts they value most, & then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database & technology for targeting accounts & specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack & powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting & web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most & personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert & retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders & high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell & others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing & maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision foryou & your entire family, 100% paid for short-term & long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, & much more!